No matter what your talents, skills or interests are you have something to contribute to a sustainable future.
The best part is that your project can be full of ACTION, FUN and ADVENTURE!
And the best formula for success?
Using that formula my personal action projects have been:
- riding a bamboo bicycle across Southeast Asia to raise awareness for sustainability
- circumnavigating Phuket, Thailand in a kayak to focus on marine conservation issues in the region
- working with NGO’s to organize Rockin’ 4 the Environment events using music, culture and the arts to raise awareness for endangered species.
Other sustainability projects that I work on include:
- Mangrove restoration and tree planting in Thailand
- Beach clean ups in Thailand and Indonesia
- Renovating and restoring classrooms in locals schools in Indonesia
- English Language Training in communities throughout Southeast Asia
- Constructing recycling bins in Nusa Penida, Bali, Indonesia
And my latest Action Project is a not for profit cooking school that empowers women in rural villages in Bali, Indonesia!
Learn more about my Personal Action Projects for sustainability:
Contact Kenny for a workshop on planning and implementing your own Action Project for sustainability: email@example.com