Talks, workshops and the visiting author program can be tailored to suit the needs of your specific community including parents, students of all ages, teachers or staff with topics related to Education Outside the Classroom, Global Citizenship & Action for Sustainability.
It’s very exciting to see such a wide variety of communities, students & schools diving into Global Issues, engaging students and taking action around Southeast Asia!
So far this school year has been superb and seen me visiting:
- United World College Southeast Asia as a Guest Speaker for the Round Square International Conference in Singapore
- The ServICE conference at Wells International School in Bangkok to motivate student to take action for sustainability
- The International School of Riau in Sumatra as a visiting author to read The Box People and meet with parents about Education Outside The Classroom
- Epsom College Malaysia to share my experiences during Green Riders, Green Paddlers & share my story of being homeless in Young Homeless Professional
- Bali Island School to co-facilitate the EARCOS Sponsored Growing Global Citizens Workshop with Deidre Fischer from DF Education Consultancy
Next up I’ll be at:
- Beacon Academy in Jakarta teaching Methods in Environmental Education while sharing techniques and lessons from As if the Earth Matters
- Sekolah Cilandak speaking to 130+ Indonesian teachers about Global Citizenship in and around Jakarta!
- Pasir Ridge International School as a visiting author and science teacher reading The Box People, taking students to explore their campus in Kalimantan, Indonesia as well as discussing Education Outside The Classroom with parents
I sincerely hope I have an opportunity to visit you and learn more about your initiatives and share mine!
For more information or to book Kenny to visit your school or community contact: firstname.lastname@example.org